Data Services Consultant
Axis has an exciting opportunity to join its Data Services Group. As a leader in data privacy solutions, we guide our clients through the selection, integration, and managing of data masking tools and services in cloud environments.
As a member of the Data Services Group, you’ll have the opportunity to work with established clients in healthcare and financial services tackling the most cutting-edge applications and business challenges to secure and optimize our clients’ data.
The Data Services Consultant will:
- Assist clients with identifying sensitive data attributes in relational and file data sources
- On-board these attributes onto the client’s masking platform
- Reconcile results
Consultants identify opportunities to optimize and automate critical data processes to reduce bottlenecks and maintenance for our clients.
- Data Architecture or data analysis experience is highly desirable and business analysis experience is a plus
- Consultants will need an understanding of RDBMS concepts including referential integrity, primary and foreign key relationships, and JAVA and web applications
- Working knowledge of ETL, SQL, and exposure to both PL/SQL and T-SQL is a plus
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field
- Employment: Full-time
NO AGENCIES or 3rd PARTIES