The Axis GDPR Data Protection solution is designed to help companies comply with GDPR requirements specifically “Data Protection by Design and by Default”
Data Masking is a Privacy-Enhancing Technology that allows companies to meet one of the key requirements of the GDPR, Privacy by Design and by Default. It provides Controllers a mechanism to ensure that real personal data is not processed in non-production environments.
The goal of GDPR is to give control of personal data to EU residents. In order to achieve this companies must demonstrate they meet the GDPR requirements of
- Data protection by design and by default.
- Accountability and Consent
- Appointment of Data Protection Officer
- Pseudonymisation (encryption)
- Data breach notification
- Right to erasure and Data portability
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) goes into effect May 25, 2018 and applies to all foreign companies processing data of EU residents!
Non compliance can result in severe penalties of up to 4% of worldwide revenue! Companies must protect personal data including Name, Address, Photo, eMail, Bank details, Posts on social networking sites, medical information and IP addresses in their (Production and non-Production) environments.
What does the Axis GDPR solution include?
The Axis GDPR Solutions a a proven solution to create a repeatable data masking process to secure personal data in non-production environments. This service offerings was specifically designed on meeting GDPR requirements.
- GDPR Data Masking Assessment – The Axis team will identify all data processing applications that store or transmit EU personal data and define a roadmap to implement Privacy by Design using Data Masking.
- GDPR Masking Factory/Center of Excellence – Once all the sensitive data has been identified during the assessment, an integrated, repeatable, agile masking process using Delphix Masking is implemented and all personal data in non-production is protected.
- GDPR Masking Managed Service– Axis provides a service-level agreement to perform ongoing masking and on-boarding for the GDPR masking Factory/CoE.
The Axis GDPR Solution can be customized to handle anything from small to larger scale environments as required.
Next Step: Reach out to us at the email listed below:
Axis Sales • firstname.lastname@example.org