SAP is a world leader in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. A number of the modules store sensitive personal data and the applications have a large and complex data model. Our solution includes the following:
- Fixed price service offering covering small to medium sized SAP installations
- Uses Axis proprietary SAP masking tools and templates
SAP primary function is to manage enterprise resources and as such it contains a lot of sensitive personal data about employees, customers and vendors. It is often heavily customized to meet a company’s needs which requires ongoing development and testing teams that can be located offshore.
Rather than risk having a data breach of some of their most sensitive personal information companies have a requirement to mask SAP data before using it in non-production environments.
What is included in the SAP Data Masking Solution?
- Project Planning – Interview key stakeholders to understand corporate security policies and Peoplesft customizations
- Data Onboarding – Configure Delphix Masking based on client’s corporate security policies and Axis SAP templates
- Masking – Axis masks your core SAP tables as well as any agreed upon custom tables, iterating as needed.
- Masking Validation – Axis works with your team to validate the data has been successfully masked
- Documention – Axis will provide a detailed report with a description of what data has been masked and how to rerun the masking as needed.
Axis 5-step Masking Process
Next Step: Reach out to us at the email listed below:
Axis Sales • firstname.lastname@example.org